What We Do
Our core activities are trainings and consultancy services.
Global Health provides a range of consultancy services to governments, healthcare providers and investors, donors, national, states, Local government, Counties, regional and international development and humanitarian organizations and their partners with the aim of sharing its skills and experiences to enhance institutional capacity for promoting public health, sustainable development and humanitarian response. Most of such services focus on programmatic issues such as policy formulation and review, monitoring and evaluation, development of IEC materials among others.
Global Health offers excellent services in the following four thematic areas:
Health Project/Programme Management
- Organizational development, policy formulation and strategic planning;
- Proposal writing, programme design and development;
- Project Cycle Management (PCM) for both emergency and development interventions;
- Program/ project Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E);
- Research, feasibility studies, baseline survey, stakeholder analyses evaluations and KAP surveys, impact assessments, etc
- Development of healthcare financing system
- Efficiency Improvement
- Needs assessment and capacity panning
- Strategic and Technical Advisory
Public Health Promotion
- Participatory approaches for research and health education;
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH);
- Maternal and Child Health (MCH);
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH);
- Nutrition assessments and management;
- WASH programming for schools and communities;’
- Mainstreaming HIV/AIDS into development and humanitarian programmes.
Healthcare Management-Strategy and Governance
As the healthcare industry is shifting towards the service-based orientation, healthcare leaders and top managers are thriving to integrate the demands for results and accountability by citizens and beneficiaries, Global Health’s professionals are willing to assist you in designing systems and procedures to restructure responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities as well as developing strategic and operational plans aligned with your scope of services, allocating resources and measuring performance, all in the core of ensuring Return on Investments (ROI’s) and sustainability.
- Community development, leadership and advocacy;
- Gender mainstreaming;
- Environmental Audit and Impact Assessment (EA&EIA);
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation (DRR&CCA)
Our operational Methodology
We engage in a long-term strategic relationship with our clients where we conduct exhaustive strategic and training need analysis and develop suitable and/custom-made solutions for personnel at various levels of the organization. The implementation of our programs is closely monitored and constantly evaluated to meet the corporate objectives and eventually ensures enhanced performance. We deliver our services basically by employing systematic combinations of several highly interactive and participatory methodologies to enhance delivery.
As much as possible, we endeavor to ensure that our services go beyond responding to the immediate parameters of our contractual obligations. We aim at profound and active engagements with organizations and follow-ups even if these are not remunerated.
We have a broad spectrum of clients mainly consisting of development, emergency and humanitarian relief agencies including- but not limited to: